Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Project Life Weeks 8 and 9

Hello All!  I have a couple of Project Life spreads to share with you today.  I know I've posted about Project Life before and how I'm taking much lighter approach to it this year.  I really am.  I hate to say the "B" word, but I'm Behind.  That's okay.  I'm not panicking.  Life comes up in the midst of Project Life.  I've really stuck by the goals I set back in December.  I really wanted to include more of my life at school.  I spend a lot of time there with my class and I've done that this year.  Every week is not perfect.  My Week 7 took a nosedive, but it's in the album and it's documented.  It's not a great page, but again, that's okay.  First up, I'm going to share my Week 8 Project Life Spread.  I used the Clique Kits National Scrapbooking Day Kit.  This week's spread was a double page layout.  I had to share it because I couldn't just skip ahead to Week 9...my Type A personality would be able to handle it, ha.


I also have a process video for you for the Week 8 Spread.


Next is my Week 9 Page.  It is only one page.  It was originally two, but I forgot to print out some of the photos because they weren't linked to Instagram.  Since I mentioned printing, I will tell you I print my photos from two places.  I printed these photos and Week 8's photos from Walgreens.  They are quick and easy.  When I have more time, I order from Persnickety Prints.  I like all of their options.  They offer different sizes and finishes.  They also add borders, if you wish.  I love the way borders look so I usually opt for them. Here is Week 9.  I used the cut aparts in the May Kit.  

It was a very simple and quick layout.  Well, that's all I have for you today.  Don't forget about the Clique Kits Pep Rally tomorrow.  There will be tons of beautiful projects and inspiration along the way.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails