Saturday, April 4, 2015

Life is Good 12x12 Layout Using Clique Kits "Happy Everything"

It's been a long time since my last post.  We've been busy around here.  We are finishing up Spring Break unfortunately.  Good news, though, we are actually going to be in the final push until school is over and Summer Vacation Starts!

I wanted to share a layout with you today that I made using Clique Kits April Kit, "Happy Everything."  It's such a beautiful kit!  Lots of pastels and golds.  I actually stitched on this layout.  I'm getting better at it.  If by better you mean I was able to stitch a straight line down the paper and not destroy anything. Ha.

This kit is sold out now, but make sure to join the Subscriber Waiting List at Clique Kits.  In the meantime there are some limited edition kits that are AMAZING.  You can find them here.  If you make any store purchases remember to enter MARIAH10 for ten percent off of your purchases.


I used the cloud die-cuts that are digital downloads in the kit.  There are some cute cut files in this kit.


Stay tuned for April.  It is Clique Kits One Year anniversary and there will lots of fun things going on this month.  

2 comments:

  1. ah, I love this Mariah. That photo gives me chills up my arms. Nice work!! Those clouds are fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails