Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Project Life Week 3

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to share Week Three's layout with you today.  I know there has been quite a gap, but it's because I'm waiting to order prints monthly from Persnickety Prints.  I don't want to pay $5 shipping every week.  So starting next week, I should be able to post weekly again.  I also want to tell you the photos don't do this layout justice.  It's very simple, put I love it.  I couldn't photograph outside because the weather was horrendous and windy for several days.  I didn't want to leave all of the pieces out so I just took the photos inside.  I wanted to clean my office,
which was a DISASTER so I had to put it away.

So here we go.  I had a ton of photos this week.  So many that I had to pair them down and be selective.  This week we went to a birthday party for my best friend's little ones, and then we had a snow day so there are tons of pictures of that.  I wanted to keep it simple so I used black cardstock and a white Distress marker from Tim Holtz to write on the paper.


We had a little incident with this page.  I accidentally made the title page say Week 2, when in fact, it was Week 3.  So I had to completely redo it.  I liked the other page better but hey.  I didn't realize it until after the photos were in the sleeves.  So I just snapped this quickly.  Hence, the glare from the sleeves.


I am totally loving these different photo sleeves I got.  It's adding some versatility and uniqueness to the layouts I think.  It's also sort of fun to have variety.  I really love the 3x3 border prints from Persnickety Prints.

Well, there you have it. Week 3.  I'm hoping to have Week 4 complete next week for you.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails