Thursday, June 26, 2014

Project Life Week 16...and a quick video tutorial

Hi everyone!  I realize this is Thursday, and Project Life is supposed to be posted on a Wednesday, but with yesterday's Clique Kits blog share I rescheduled it.  I didn't think you would mind.  Anyhow, as promised here is Week 16.  I apologize for the photos, but it started raining as soon as I was going to take them.  That was some good news for us.  Also, the 4x6 photos were printed from my Canon Selphy. I'll talk more about that later.  The other photos are from Persnickity Prints.

This week, I used my June Studio Calico Kit rather than the Becky Higgins Project Life Kit.  It was a nice change up.  I liked cutting all the cards and adding some regular scrapbooking elements to the layout.




As you remember yesterday, I posted a tutorial for using PNG files.  Well, I found a way to record my screen so I made a short tutorial showing you from my screen how I did it.  So, here that is...

Don't forget, I created a group on Facebook called Scrappy Girls.  You can find our group and join, or message me and I can add you.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails