Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ain't Nobody Got Time for That


I really have Bronchitis, and it knocked me on my ass.  I woke up Thursday and that was the end of trying to get over it without meds.  Friday, I was incapacitated.  Saturday was a little a better.   Today, I'm feeling pretty good.  That's good considering I have to go back to work tomorrow.  I feel bad because I've had no desire to do anything.  I am so behind in all of the stuff I had planned.   I'm hoping to get my office cleaned up this evening.  Maybe I will wash a load of clothes so the kids don't have to wear underwear or pajamas to school.  I have my pictures for Project Life printed and ready to go.  I have blog posts to write.  I have a kitchen and house to clean.  See, no one has time for Bronchitis.  Anyhow, I hope you all are doing well.  Have a good afternoon.  Oh, and if you guys want to watch the Youtube Video, featuring Sweet Brown, the lady in the picture, go here.  It went viral and was she was featured on Tosh.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails