Wednesday, December 11, 2013

30 Days of Thankful

So, I've finally made the base for my 30 Days of Thankful Layout.  I still have to go back and add words and text.  I'm hoping to finish that up sometime in the next few weeks.  I know, I know.  I thought I would share what I have so far, and the cut files as well.  Incase, you are still needing to put your stuff in a layout too.

Here are the links:  30  Days of Thankful  Here is the entire File together in the Silhouette format.  I have no idea what that is.  If you have problems you can contact me, and I will email it to you.  Here is the download. 

I'm hoping to learn more about my Silhouette.  I purchased some classes from Kerri Bradford Studios.  I'm hoping they help, and I'll let you know if they do.  I've watched a couple of videos so far.  They are very basic, but that's okay.  Well, I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails