Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween Pictures

I just wanted to share a few photos from Halloween.  I didn't take very many this year.  I just wasn't in the Halloween spirit this year.  It was just a combination of things, being super busy with photos, and other stuff.  However, here you go.  Also to let you know, I will post my 30 Days of Thankful Sketch either tomorrow or Tuesday.  I am trying to figure out how to make clear .png files that you can use as stamps in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, or with your Silhouette.  I also photographed some layouts I will share later this week.  I'm on my third cup of coffee right now...I don't need it, but I have no self control.  That was just a random tidbit of information.  Perhaps the caffeine is kicking in.

 Officer JoJo, Minion Me, Ninja Wolfie, and Bat Maddox (Erik was the photographer.  We should be extremely proud this photo is in focus.)
 Yes, his lips are blue.  He was eating candy. 

 This is the best one of JoJo I could get!!!

 Maddie is always a good sport for pictures.  Love his untied shoelace too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails