Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Silhouette Design Page

Hi there!  I just wanted to let you know that I added a page to my blog.  It is entitled "My Silhouette Designs"  I got a Silhouette earlier this year, after selling my Cricut.  The Silhouette does require a lot of learning.  To be honest, I haven't even scratched the surface of what it can do.  I love that I can cut out my own handwriting and add it to my layouts.  So, what I've done on the page is to upload the .png files of some of my layout titles.  All you have to do is click the photo or link and it will take you to Google Docs, where you can download it.  I also posted a tutorial by Nicole Samuels for how to use these files in Silhouette Studio.  All of this wouldn't be possible without her.  As I gain, more knowledge about the Silhouette, I want to try and create more designs in Photoshop for you as well.

With each file, I will link back to a post where you can find how I used the cut file in a layout or card.  (Look for this in a day or two as I have to upload some pics from my camera)

All of this is free for non commercial users of course.  Also, if you create a project with any of the files and post it online, all I ask is that you link the file back to my blog in your post.  I will do requests, within reason for those of you who are interested.  All you have to do is comment on this post, or email me at mariahashbaugh@hotmaildotcom.  That means if you have a project you're working on for a room, layout, or card I would be happy to create the files for you.  In the future, I hope to also post some ideas and tips for using your Silhouette.  I hope you guys find this helpful!  Just to be tempting here are a few sneaks...taken from Mariphone (God Love Her).




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails