Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello September

Hi, All!  I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend!  I know I am.  I am thankful for the extra day, and lucky enough that Erik gets to stay home with us today and Monday!  So, here are some thoughts for September:

1...I just wanted to share these photo prompts for September from IHeartFaces...just incase you want to partake.  I might do so, since Mariphone is back in business with the camera.

2...Ali Edwards will be doing a Week in the Life this month.  I'm not sure the exact dates.  I thought I would spread that information for you.  I don't know if I will be doing it.  Since, I barely made it five days this summer.  And to be honest, I wasn't exactly pleased with how it turned out.  I do know, I didn't put forth much effort on my part.

3...I finished up The Book Thief for our book club.  It was an amazing, eye opening read.  I really think it's just one of those books that is a must read for humanity's sake.

4...I am going to get busy with photo shoots this month.  That means less time for scrapbooking.  I have actually been doing some.  I will share some layouts with you.

5...I am going to try and schedule some posts ahead of time.  As an avid blog reader, I've seen some bloggers who post Wordless Wednesday posts and Friday Photo Bliss.  I'm thinking of stealing borrowing those ideas.

6....It's fall garden planting time.  My garden was a huge bust this year.  It was devoured alive by horrible bugs that not so kindly laughed in my face as I attempted to murder them.  They won...at least until we burned them out of the garden with a blow torch...just kidding it was one of those weed burner things...

7...I love you blogger people.  Those of you who take time out of your day to read about mine.  Thanks.  It means a lot to me.

8...Have a beautiful, blessed Sunday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails