Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to School Pics

Before we get started, let's say goodbye to summer vacation.

Maddie and JoJo's 1st Day.  They started August 1.  

Wolfie's first day. He started August 14.  We decided to change his school to a local one.  He has been going with me since daycare.  It was a terrifying experience to actually send my child off to school when I won't be there.  I'm not even in the same town.  I can't imagine sending a five year old off on their own.  Erik is now responsible for taking him to school and picking him up.  My neighbors are helping out too.  He's really liked the adjustment.  He has new friends.  He got invited to a birthday party this weekend that we can actually attend.  It's always awkward to attend a party as a teacher/parent, especially when a parent is a very frequent complaint maker at your school.  It's also very difficult when you live 25 miles or more away from the party.  The best news...no uniform!!!  Wolfie wasn't that thrilled about school shopping.  I probably could have done it without him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails