Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Class of 1998 Reunion Photos

We recently had our 15 year reunion.  Most reunions are every ten years, but apparently our class loves each other.  We actually all got along really well in high school, and we were pretty smart too.  We had three valedictorians.  Anyhow, I thought I would post a few High School Pics and some from the reunion too.  These pictures come from different friends, Claud, Brisa, Angela, just to name a few.

I'm next to the coach in the back row (3rd from the left) with a really stupid face.  I look angry.
On of my senior glamour shots.hahahaha.
I'm in the back row first on the right.
Back row again, first on the right.  What is up with the back row?
I'm the third person in the photo.

I have a ton more, but I'll just put up the reunion ones now.






 Some boys from North Carolina thought they could drive their car on the beach and not get stuck.  So we all got together and pushed them out.  I mostly "supervised" and provided moral support.

Me and Charlcee...she didn't make it to the reunion, but we had our own the week before.  So it sort of counts.


I guess that's all.  We had a super fun time!  Hope you had a good laugh at the goofy high school pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails